Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pros of Being Over-Large

Do you want to know what the pros are of being "Over-Large?" I'm thinking that is a better word than fat! There are some pros you know. I'm only going to talk about the pros today. I don't know why.

Yeah, I do know why. It's because I had this great thing going, I wasn't having too hard of time. Then I had my birthday last week and I had a marvelous time eating all those forbidden things. Everything seemed okay until the next morning and I had sudden and strong cravings. There was still 3/4 of a cake in the refrigerator, leftover steak and mucho cookies.

This is why I only cheat once a month because it takes several days to get the cravings under control. I have gotten it under control--mostly, but I still want to say what's great about being over- large.

Numero Uno: YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT! A nice perk!

Segundo: Eating masks those difficult emotions. Suddenly without food I have to communicate my "true" feelings or else I may explode. I'm not sure the world is ready for my "true" feelings. I know I'm not. (I actually am a harsher person without food as a buffer.)

Trecero: It seems as if expectations lower a bit when I am over-large. Could it be a way of hiding? Fancy that.

There is no fourth. Those are the only three. Oh wait, did I mention you can EAT ANYTHING YOU WANT--yes, the capital letters emphasize that I am yelling!


Coming Soon: The Cons!

2 comments:

  1. My rule on eating is this--eat all you want all day long, but don't eat anything after 9:30pm and the weight should just shed off. Oh wait, maybe that is why I have been gaining weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should of seen me today- I was crushing potato chips and snorting lines. It wasn't pretty.

    You are doing great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete