Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fitness Is Fun To Do! Yee Haw!

I've had a few things that I've wanted to do for years--literally years and years in the sports and fitness field. I've decided this is the year! Are you with me? If you are, comment about what your want to do, then we can keep each other honest.

Eden's 2010 Fitness To Do List:

1.  I've lived in Utah all of my life and I have never been snowshoeing. Who wants to go--call me!

2.  I cannot do a lay-up in basketball. I've always wanted to. My husband has promised to help me--remind him.

3.  I want to hike Mount Olympus again. It has been years (probably 15). It is time, especially since I can walk straight up the mountainside from my front door.



4.  I don't want to be the last one to the top on our annual hike from Alta over to Brighton. I want to keep up with the 10 year olds and my incredibly nimble father (who is getting up there in years, but fitter than ever).

5.  I want to run a 5k.

6. Every Thanksgiving break we like to go to my uncle's ranch in Emery Utah. At that ranch there are two parts--there's a working part and then a hospitality part. As the crow flies they are  not too far apart, but if you use the roads it is about 5 miles. For years I have wanted to jog from one to the other--this is the year.

7. Beat my husband at tennis--He won last time.

Don't leave me hanging, tell me what you want to do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the ranch jogging thing. We are so doing that next Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to get ALL of my splits down.

    ReplyDelete