Saturday, September 24, 2011

And the lucky Everneath ARC winner is. . . .

I really have to thank you all for making this week fun.  I had a great time and cannot wait to have more contests. I plan on giving out more books soon including Everneath when it's published in January 2012.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I had to use my University of Utah hat--it has never failed me.


To be fair I wrote the names on paper, checked to see if you commented on Brodi's and my blog and then underlined the name if you followed my blog too.  Then I cut them into exactly the same size strips and folded each in half.  I was trying to be unbiased and professional -- like those accountants they always introduce at the Academy Awards. 


And the winner is . . .


Donna K. Weaver!!! Yippeeee!!!

1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEE! I'm going to be able to read it again BEFORE January!!

    ReplyDelete