Sometimes I get tired. This may be proved by my lack of blogging, lack of cleaning, lack of gumption and today by my lack of mascara.
When I'm tired I like to try and be inspired--on my walks here are some things that inspired me.
People who plant grasses and let them be. . .
People who put swings over sidewalks. . .
and people who don't rake their leaves. . .



That last photo looks like the street I grew up on in SLC...Elm Avenue. I'm sure it's not, but the similarities made me stop and take a second look. Love the photos. :)
ReplyDeleteIf you are talking about the Elm Avenue just off of Parleys it actually could be it. I took this picture when I was walking on one of those streets just north of Parleys Way and below Foothill. Weird!
ReplyDeleteThis post is so you Eden! That's why I love you.
ReplyDelete