Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Everneath Book Launch! Go Brodi!


Brodi Ashton's book launch was January 24th. I am sorry that I am a week late with my pictures, but I have an excuse--we moved! Again! Yea! Most people move around the country or the world, we move within a 4 mile area. Anyway, another tale for another day, because this blog is all about my sister-in-law, The Amazing Brodi (sounds like she's a magician--well she is--with words!). It was actually one of the most exciting evenings I've ever had. I wish that said more, because I am a little boring, but I know it would have been exciting even for Evel Knievel.


The King's English in Salt Lake City hosted the launch at it's neighbor the 15th Street Gallery.  It was packed and quickly became standing room only. Brodi gave a wonderful and very funny presentation about the publishing process. She wrote about the launch on her blog here and here. She then moved over to The King's English and signed and signed and signed.

I've watched Brodi through this whole process and she's amazed me with her dedication, tenacity and writing ability. She is going to have an amazing career and she's earned it!

Waiting in the wings.
The King's English supplied the cake.

Brodi's family on both sides provided the food.
We love to bring food to any occasion.


The Book

The Crowd!

Yep, I waited in line to get a signature!
Yep, I look like and am a crazed stalker!
You go Brodi!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I can't wait to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics. That was really a fun night. Thanks for everything you did to help make so much fun! You rock.

    ReplyDelete