Thursday, March 12, 2009

March Madness - Resolution Review

March will not go down in history of one of my best months in this resolution cycle. I find the ways I've cheated to be both dissatisfying and disappointing. I didn't cheat grandly--which is at least fun. I've just cheated here and there with things that are not even worth discussing. Which is why I am going to discuss it in detail now.

First here are the foods that save me:





Wendy's Chicken Grill - Without sauce is under 4 g of fat





Snyder's Honey Wheat Pretzels







"The Store" Salsa--YUM

Now for the problems--Peanut M&M's at work. I was just eating one a day--today was bad and I had a couple of handfuls! Then just eating bits and pieces of food that don't fit the rules I've made. If I'm going to cheat I should just sit down and make a meal of it!

So the weight loss has stalled. I haven't gained any back, but I'm not losing and that just gets discouraging.

Then I'm having a hard time with TV. I cannot seem to fold laundry without watching, but then it's so easy to just keep watching even after I'm finished! I ended up watching America's Next Top Model two weeks in a row. That is the high calorie, hardly filling, food of television and definitely leaves me wanting to take a shower!

So it's back to basics baby!

4 comments:

  1. You go girl. I'm considering giving up caffeine. Again. For like, the 100th time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brodi--I think I would rather give up food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give up caffeine?? Crazy talk! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. EDEN!! As I've said before, you are very honest on this blog. I admire that.

    I finally started a blog...bryandbritthun.blogspot.com...

    I don't know if it will be quite as honest as yours...right now all it has is baby pics!

    ReplyDelete